
Okay... I've been a naughty girl.
Yesterday was my mom's birthday. To celebrate, my dad treated the whole family to a Japanese dinner here. The whole family including me and the baby, that is. My mom is quite modern-minded. She doesn't care that I'm still in my confinement. She had 3 of her kids overseas and as she put it, "Takde pantang-pantang pun.. kalau tak, sape nak jaga korang anak-beranak! Sihat jugak.." (If my MIL knew.. abis I.. but that's another story!). I'm happy to report that I can fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans! Okay, so they were my fat jeans and I still have a mummy tummy, but I'm still happy about it. Hahaha...
So anyway, the food there was great! I'm not a big fan of sushi or sashimi so I stuck to the tempura and teppanyaki. Definitely value for money! Ray behaved fairly well on his first outing. Our table was in the corner so I was able to discreetly b*feed him. After that he just lepak in the stroller... I think he was like confused 'cos despite yawning every 10 minutes he didn't fall asleep until we left!
However, after the success of last night I think I'm going to put off going out with Ray for another few weeks or so. The peace and quite of a hotel is one thing, but I'm not ready to face mass crowds at shopping malls! Kesian kat Ray also.. he's still such a tiny little guy. Let's see how I feel once the invites for Raya open houses start coming in though... :-)
On that note, it's past midnight so it's officially the first day of Syawal. I'd like to wish all Muslims a Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri and Maaf Zahir & Batin. For those going back to the kampung during the holidays, drive safely and hope to see you back in KL safe and sound.
Yesterday was my mom's birthday. To celebrate, my dad treated the whole family to a Japanese dinner here. The whole family including me and the baby, that is. My mom is quite modern-minded. She doesn't care that I'm still in my confinement. She had 3 of her kids overseas and as she put it, "Takde pantang-pantang pun.. kalau tak, sape nak jaga korang anak-beranak! Sihat jugak.." (If my MIL knew.. abis I.. but that's another story!). I'm happy to report that I can fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans! Okay, so they were my fat jeans and I still have a mummy tummy, but I'm still happy about it. Hahaha...
So anyway, the food there was great! I'm not a big fan of sushi or sashimi so I stuck to the tempura and teppanyaki. Definitely value for money! Ray behaved fairly well on his first outing. Our table was in the corner so I was able to discreetly b*feed him. After that he just lepak in the stroller... I think he was like confused 'cos despite yawning every 10 minutes he didn't fall asleep until we left!
However, after the success of last night I think I'm going to put off going out with Ray for another few weeks or so. The peace and quite of a hotel is one thing, but I'm not ready to face mass crowds at shopping malls! Kesian kat Ray also.. he's still such a tiny little guy. Let's see how I feel once the invites for Raya open houses start coming in though... :-)
On that note, it's past midnight so it's officially the first day of Syawal. I'd like to wish all Muslims a Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri and Maaf Zahir & Batin. For those going back to the kampung during the holidays, drive safely and hope to see you back in KL safe and sound.

2 comments:
Hi Hana! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin to you and family.
From Kak Hali, Sharul & Maisara
hahaha... my MIL is just like your mom when it comes to pantang ni.. tapi my mom hemmmmm byk nak pantang larangnya... tuh sebab time pantang I byk bertekak dgn my mom as itu ini tak leh nak makan.. nasib baik la my hubby ok je..
Post a Comment